When the Society for Cultural Anthropology decided to transition its flagship journal to an online, open-access publication, it also hoped to find a way of continuing to provide a print version of Cultural Anthropology. With the development of print-on-demand production and distribution services, this has become a possibility. Print copies of Cultural Anthropology are now available for purchase from a number of online retailers. We have set the suggested retail price low ($12.95) to make issues affordable. Each issue will be available for purchase for twelve months after its initial publication date. Proceeds from the sale of print-on-demand copies of the journal help to support the society's mission, including the continued publication of the digital, open-access version of Cultural Anthropology.
Availability as of December 9, 2015:
- 30.1 (February 2015): Adlibris, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, bokus.com, Books-a-Million, Book Depository, info.fi, Powell's
- 30.2 (May 2015): Adlibris, Amazon, Books-a-Million, bokus.com, Book Depository, ex libris, info.fi, Powell's
- 30.3 (August 2015): Adlibris, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, bokus.com, Book Depository, Books-a-Million, ex libris, info.fi, Powell's
- 30.4 (November 2015): Amazon, Barnes & Noble, bokus.com, Book Depository, Books-a-Million
Librarians interested in obtaining print copies of the journal should inquire with their book (not serials) acquisitions services, including Ingram, YBP, Baker & Taylor, NACSCORP, Coutts, Gardners, and Mallory International.
- ISBN-13 for 30.1 (February 2015): 978-1931303392
- ISBN-13 for 30.2 (May 2015): 978-1931303408
- ISBN-13 for 30.3 (August 2015): 978-1931303422
- ISBN-13 for 30.4 (November 2015): 978-1931303439